Become a Midlands Apprenticeships assessor
Midlands Apprenticeships is always keen to attract new assessors to our team. Our business targets around 50 new Apprenticeship starts a month across a wide range of disciplines. So there are always likely to be opportunities.
We are currently recruiting for Business Skills Assessors and Health and Social Care Assessors.
We ask that you have these qualities:
- Ability to manage relationships with employers and learners
- Keen to support the needs of our employers and learners
- Passionate about developing people and encouraging them on their learner journey
- Good team player, with an understanding of the importance of inclusion
- Excellent communication skills
- An eye for detail
- Understands the importance of quality
- Diligence in completion of funding compliant progression evidence
If you have experience in delivering the whole Apprenticeship Framework and have the appropriate qualifications and vocational experience, then we would love to hear from you.
Please email your covering letter, stating why you wish to work for Midlands Apprenticeships, along with your CV to: email@example.com or call 01543 630031.